We aim to provide high quality care and education for children within the early years foundation stage and work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop. By choosing Ladybird, your child is in a safe and stimulating environment and is given generous care and attention with a high ratio of adults to children. Your child also has the chance to join in with other children and adults to play and learn together. All policies are available for you to read at Ladybird if you wish.
No child is excluded from participating in our setting who may, for any reason, not yet be toilet trained and who may still be wearing nappies or equivalent. We work with parents towards toilet training, unless there are medical or other developmental reasons why this may not be appropriate at the time. We provide nappy changing facilities and exercise good hygiene practices in order to accommodate children who are not yet toilet trained.
We accept childcare vouchers subject to registering with an employers voucher scheme and offer flexible childcare sessions where ever possible.
We are very proud to have been awarded ‘Good’ in all areas from our recent Ofsted inspection (Ofsted Number EY452177).
We also have Food Hygiene rating number 5.
Ladybird pre-school runs 5 days per week,
Opening hours are now Monday - Friday 9am-3pm with one off/additional bookings over the childs regular sessions subject to availability please ring 669628 for more details.
£4.60 per hour for children 15 months old and above*
Funding is available to children that are eligible**
*fees will increase from £4.60 to £5.00 after the Easter holiday
** If you are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits listed below and have a child aged 2 years of age and live in the East Riding of Yorkshire you could qualify for the new 2 year old funding. Fill out an application form available from FISH or fill out the online form on the FISH website. If eligible your child could be entitled to 15 hours free childcare per week
- Children of parents receiving Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 per year/Child Tax Credit(but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income of less than £16,190/The Working Tax Credit 4 week run on ( the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Children receiving Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Children with statement of SEN
- Income Support/income based Jobseekers Allowance, Income related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit